Royal Canin Ageing +12 cat food provides a diet specifically formulated for senior cats over the age of 12:
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of older cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won't eat it, it's not much good!
- Adult cats, especially senior cats, have an increased risk of illnesses associated with ageing. Royal Canin Ageing +12 can promote mobility
- Especially high-quality ingredients, combined with important minerals and vitamins, can help to keep kidneys healthy
- Royal Canin Ageing +12 cat food provides all nutrients needed for optimal health and vitality
- A high content of essential fatty acids promotes radiant health, and moderate energy contents help to keep your cat's ideal weight
- Royal Canin Ageing +12 wet food contains juicy, meaty chunks in tasty sauce. The portioned pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. At the same time they are easy to open and serve.
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of adult cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won't eat it, it's not much good!
Royal Canin Wet Cat Food provides a balanced diet:
- Essential oils: Provide your cat with valuable energy, support its natural defences and nourish a healthy coat.
- Variety of vitamins: Have an antioxidant effect, can strengthen the immune system and support metabolism.
- Minerals: Can help maintain a healthy metabolism, encourage healthy skin, and support bone development.
- Fibre: Promotes balanced intestinal flora and a healthy digestion.
- Proteins: Support the optimal development of organs, muscles and connective tissue.
- High digestibility: The carefully selected ingredients give Royal Canin wet cat food a minimum protein digestibility of 90%.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other For My Petz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review