Keep Them Warm This Winter.
When you trade in your dogs olds coat at For My Petz - or any participating Just For Pets store - before June 30, you’ll receive $15 off a new KAZOO Dog Coat and we will ensure your pre-loved coat goes to dogs in need at a local pet rescue*.
Winter coats are not just a fashion statement. For many dogs they’re a necessity! In winter dogs suffer from cold temperatures, depending on their size, breed, age and health.
This affects not only our pets at home but also thousands of dogs that find themselves in pet rescue centres through our coldest months of the year.
Like humans – most dogs will be more happy and at ease if they feel warm. So keep your best friend comfy, protected and looking their best in whatever the weather with a Kazoo coat and you’ll also be offering warmth to one of the thousands of dogs in need.
Which dogs need protection from the winter chills the most? Puppies, older dogs, dogs recovering from illness or injury, short-legged or light-bodied breeds, toy breeds and breeds with naturally or groomed short or thin hair.
It’s important to make sure a coat fits your dog comfortably and allows your dog to walk, run and relieve themselves, so bring them in-store for a custom fitting!
You can participate in Caring Coats across Australia. Click Here ->> to Find your Participating Just For Pets independent retailer
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Offer only valid in store and only at participating Just For Pets stores.
- Each coat in a satisfactory condition will receive a $15 trade-in value off the retail price of a new Kazoo dog coat. Maximum of two coat trade-ins or $30 trade-in per household.
- To be deemed of a satisfactory condition, coats being traded in must please:
- Be clean and sanitised
- In a working condition
- Be free from tears or rips
- Have fasteners intact.
- This offer is at the discretion of the Just For Pets retailer. All decisions made by Just For Pets or their representatives are final.
- Offer ends 30th June 2018.
Thanks to our proud Sponsor