DOG WEIGHT / DAILY INTAKE
- 2-5kg / 0.75-1.5 sc0ops
- 6-15kg / 1.5-3.5 scoops
- 16-25kg / 3.5-5.25 scoops
- 26-35kg / 5.25-6.75 scoops
- 36-45kg / 6.75-8.25 scoops
- 46-55kg / 8.25-9.75 scoops
- 56-65kg / 9.75-11 scoops
- Puppies 1 to 6 months – Require up to 3 times the Adult grade amount*
- Puppies 6 to 12 months – Require up to 1.5 times the Adult guide amount*
- *Based on current weight. Divide puppy’s daily amount into 2 meals.
Each pack includes a free scoop which holds 45g of Balanced Life and 75ml of water. Mix in the amount of warm or cold water that most satisfies your pet, making a meal that ranges from a gravy to a thick casserole.
This table is a feeding guide only. There are many variables that will impact on the amount you feed your pet each day, such as age, breed, weight, activity level, metabolic rate and if other foods including bones, kibble, treats, meat etc are included.
This table is a guide only. Add more or less, warm or cold, water depending on pet’s preference. Nutritional requirements vary according to metabolic rate, breed, age and activity level. Feed more Balanced Life to Dogs during growth, gestation or lactation. Ensure drinking water is available at all times.
Changing a dog or cat’s diet can be tricky particularly as our food is a little different to most. However, a little patience and persistence transitioning them to Balanced Life will ensure your dog or cat get the health benefits of an air dried raw diet. The key is to take it slow, replacing a little more of the old food with Balanced Life Rehydrate every day over the course of a week.
- Crude Protein (min) – 30.0%
- Crude Fat (min) – 22.0%
- Crude Fibre (max) – 3.9%
- Calculated Calorie Cont – 4,189 kcal ME/kg