Royal Canin Instinctive cat food provides a formula specially adapted to adult cats from one year old:
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of adult cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won't eat it, it's not much good!
- Adult cats, especially neuters, are at an increased risk of developing urinary stones. Royal Canin Instinctive promotes a Healthy Urinary System by helping to reduce the concentration of the minerals which can lead to urinary stones.
- The health-diet of Royal Canin Instinctive cat food provides all necessary nutrients for optimal health and vitality.
- A high content of essential fatty acids promotes beaming health and a moderate energy content helps to maintain ideal weight.
- Royal Canin Instinctive wet food is in a loaf format. The portioned freshness pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. At the same time they are easy to open.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other For My Petz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review