Royal Canin Instinctive cat food provides a formula specially adapted to adult cats from one year:
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of adult cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won't eat it, it's not much good!
- Adult cats, especially neuters, are at an increased risk of developing urinary stones. Royal Canin Instinctive promotes a Healthy Urinary System by helping to reduce the concentration of the minerals which can lead to urinary stones.
- The health-diet of Royal Canin Instinctive cat food provides all necessary nutrients for optimal health and vitality.
- A high content of essential fatty acids promotes beaming health and a moderate energy content helps to maintain ideal weight.
- Royal Canin Instinctive wet food is juicy chunks in tasty jelly. The portioned freshness pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. At the same time, they are easy to open.
COMPOSITION: meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, various sugars. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 770 IU, E1 (Iron): 2.3 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.15 mg, E4 (Copper): 1.1 mg, E5 (Manganese): 0.7 mg, E6 (Zinc): 7 mg. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 11.8% - Fat content: 4.5% - Crude ash: 1.3% - Crude fibres: 0.8% - Moisture: 80%.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other For My Petz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review