Revolution for Cats, Flea, Heartworm and Worm Control, 6 Pack Blue
A fast working and effective flea treatment for Cats & Rabbits up to 2.6-7.5kg.
Revolution works to eliminate fleas, heartworms and other parasites.
Easy apply spot applicator.
One application protects for an entire month.
- Topical, once-a-month parasiticide for cats.
- Provides systemic treatment against a broad spectrum of external and internal parasites.
- Revolution (selamectin) is approved for:
- Use in cats 6 weeks of age or older against the following parasites: adult fleas, flea eggs, heartworm, ear mites, sarcoptic mites, hookworm and roundworm.
- Killing adult fleas, larvae and eggs and preventing flea eggs from hatching for one month, and indicated for prevention and control of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides spp). Additionally, flea eggs exposed to Revolution® are not viable and flea larvae in the treated animal’s surroundings are killed or prevented from developing to adults.
- Prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis.
- Treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations.
- Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei).
- Treatment and control of hookworm (A. tubaeforme)
- Treatment and control of roundworm (T. Cati)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other For My Petz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.