PAW DigestiCare 60 150g
PAW DigestiCare 60 combines a multi-stain probiotic powder with a fermented wholefood powder to:
- Provide good bacteria to restore and improve intestinal balance.
- Aid during period of intestinal dysfunction, including treatment and control of diarrhoea.
- Exclude and suppress bad bacteria such as E.coli and Salmonella.
- Aid in the establishment of gastrointestinal microflora of physiologically immature animals (puppies & kittens).
- Deliver essential amino and fatty acids, key vitamins and minerals.
- Suitable for dogs, cats and other companion animal.
- Each 2 grams dose contains 60 Million CFU of 'good bacteria'.
- Highly palatable powder that can easily be sprinkled onto your pet's food.
- Includes a 4 g measuring scoop for an easy usage.
Is your dog taking antibiotics?
The purpose of antibiotic treatment is to kill bacteria that cause infections. However antibiotics do not discriminate between 'bad' bacteria and 'good' bacteria, effectively killing all susceptible bacteria. As a result, the delicate balance of the digestive system is disturbed and the absence of good bacteria can result in poor digestion, diarrhoea, bloat and flatulence. PAW DigestiCare 60™ can help restore and maintain a healthy balance in the digestive tract by providing 'good' bacteria back to the gut for pets being treated with antibiotics.
Is your pet suffering diarrhoea or flatulence?
- Intestinal dysfunction in dogs is commonly caused by the 'bad' bacteria dominating the digestive tract resulting in diarrhoea, flatulence, bloating and poor general health. PAW DigestiCare 60™ provides good bacteria to the restore intestinal balance. PAW DigestiCare 60™ also provides key nutrients including essential amino acids, vitamins, fatty acids and enzymes to enhance your pet’s health and vitality.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other For My Petz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.