Oz-Pet Cat & Pet Litter 5kg
Oz Pet Cat & Pet Litter is the ultimate anti microbial litter that will stop the strong pee pong in your litter tray by eliminating rather than masking the smell of ammonia. The eucalyptus oil in the wood pellets will stop the bacteria growing that causes the smell of ammonia in other types of litter.
1kg of Oz-Pet Animal Litter can absorb up to 4 litres of liquid. One 15kg bag of Oz-Pet litter lasts an average of 10-12 weeks for a 4-5kg cat depending on the size of your litter tray.
- Garden Friendly – Oz-Pet litter is recycled and manufactured from waste plantation timber that would otherwise be destined for land fill or burned.
- Will soak up 3-4 times its own weight in odour causing liquids.
- Economical – Greater absorbency and less litter used in a tray allows Oz-Pet to last longer than other types of litter.
- Safe – No added chemicals and will not clump.
- Recyclable – After Oz-Pet Animal Litter is used it can be composted or used as mulch.
- Suitable for a wide range of pets, including cats, kittens, birds, reptiles, mice, rats and guinea pigs.
Directions for use:
Pour Oz-Pet into a clean empty litter tray to a depth of 2.5cm. Scoop out solids daily. Note that as the product absorbs odour causing liquids, the depth of the litter increases. Change the litter on a regular basis.
- Size: 5kg
- Suits: Cats, kittens, birds, reptiles, mice, rats and guinea pigs
- Brand: Oz-Pet
Oz-Pet Animal Litter & Bedding is a division of Pellet Heaters Australia, a company incorporated in 2002. They specialize in waste management by manufacturing various products from waste sawdust, and are dedicated to maintaining & protecting our environment while making full use of our resources.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other For My Petz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.