Natures Miracle House-Breaking Potty Training Spray
Potty train a puppy or dog.
Nature's Miracle® House-Breaking Potty Training Spray is specially formulated to help train your dog to relieve themselves where you want them to. Pet attractant scents act as a signal that tells your dog that it is okay to “go” on the spot you have sprayed. Our long-lasting concentrated formula can be used for both indoor and outdoor training and can reduce the time necessary to housebreak your dog.
Every pet learns differently. For this reason, it is important to consider your pet’s learning style when choosing a training method. Your pet may react differently to Nature’s Miracle Training Aids.
House-breaking your pet can be a difficult process. Nature’s Miracle House Breaking Potty Training Spray in conjunction with the tips below can go a long way towards making the process a little easier.
- Feed your puppy on a consistent schedule.
- Take your puppy outside five to thirty minutes after eating and drinking. Likewise, take your puppy outside immediately after they wake-up in the morning or after a nap.
- Choose a spot outside to be designated as a bathroom-area. Take your puppy to this area to “go” each time they go out. Spray Nature’s Miracle House Breaking Potty Training Spray in the area to help your puppy to associate eliminating with the area. Reapply often for the best effect.
- If using Nature’s Miracle Training Pads in the house, spray Nature’s Miracle House Breaking Potty Training Spray on the pad. This will help your puppy to associate eliminating with the pad.
- Clean any accidents thoroughly with Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover to remove traces and smells that encourage re-soiling.
- Keep your puppy crated or confined when unsupervised. Crate Training can have a number of benefits; including faster potty-training, reduced separation anxiety, and fewer instances of destructive chewing or scratching. Dogs naturally appreciate “dens” and will most often not eliminate in their living space. It is important to remember, however, that young puppies are not capable of holding their bladders for longer than one to four hours at a time. Crate Training in gradually increasing increments of time is recommended.
- Never punish your puppy for an accident that has already happened and reward your puppy for correct behavior.
- Learn your puppy’s natural schedule and routine and adjust accordingly.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other For My Petz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review