Healthy Everyday Pets Athlete Dry Dog Food 3kg
Healthy Everyday Pets Athlete is an all-natural, Australian-made, grain and soy free food with natural nutrient-rich ingredients like kale, turmeric, green lipped mussels and a mixture of selected herbs. All fortified with Omega 3 fats from marine sources and a proprietary blend of organic minerals.
- It’s an all-natural and holistically balanced food
- It’s grain, soy and legume free
- It’s a complete and balance all life stage diet
- It’s naturally preserved with Rosemary and Mixed Tocopherols
- There are no artificial flavours or colours
- The high meat content and nutrient-rich ingredients may mean you need to feed your dog less than what it’s currently being fed
- It has been specifically formulated for active and working dogs
- Athlete is formulated using the guidelines set by AAFCO, the world’s leading authority on pet food nutrition
Chicken Meal, Lamb Meal, Tapioca/Cassava, Beef Tallow (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Fish/Tuna Meal, Beef Broth, Alfalfa, Marine Fish Oil, Arrowroot, Coconut Oil, Whole Egg Powder, Kelp, Kale, Parsley, FOS, Hydrolysed Yeast, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Green Lipped Mussel, Vitamin Supplements (A, D, E, K, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, Choline, Biotin), Organic Trace Mineral Supplements (Zinc, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Iodine, Selenium), Natural Antioxidants (mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract) Vitamin E, Taurine, Vitamin C., Probiotics (Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis) and Multi-Strain Enzyme Blend.
- Crude Protein (%): Minimum 36
- Crude Fat (%): Minimum 24
- Crude Fibre (%): Maximum 3.5
- Total Carbohydrates (%): Maximum 12
- Total Salt (%): Maximum 0.5
- Metabolisable Energy kcal/kg: Minimum 4000
*AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) is the world leading, independent reference on pet food nutrition standards
Feeding Guide (Dog)
*Note: The high protein/meat content in the Healthy Everyday Pets Grain-Free Dry Dog Food Athlete formula may mean you need to feed your dog less than what is currently being fed.
Age/Weight | Intake (Grams/Day)
Puppy: 1-5kg | 110-190g
Puppy: 6-10kg | 225-337g
Puppy: 11-20kg | 375-630g
Puppy: 21-30kg | 630-855
Adult: 1-5kg | 65-105g
Adult: 6-10kg | 105-180g
Adult: 11-20kg | 180-300g
Adult: 21-30kg | 300-405g
Adult: 31-40kg | 405-500g
Adult: 41-55kg | 500-640g
Adult: 56kg+ | 640g+
|Brand||Healthy Everyday Pets|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other For My Petz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.