Filta-Bac Sunfilter & Anti-Bacterial Cream 120GM
Did you know Zinc oxide based sunscreen for humans is toxic to dogs? If ingested, it can damage your dog’s delicate red blood cells, causing them to explode. The resulting anaemia can be severe and require a blood transfusion. Bottom line: Never use sunscreens that contain zinc oxide on your dog.
FiltaBac cream is a complete protective antibacterial cream with sunscreen for animals. It also has the ability to act as a second skin in damaged areas of the body.
It is suitable for:
- Sunburn (heat lamp burn in exotics)
- Use as a sunscreen
- Correcting damaged or irritated skin.
Suitable for most animals, it is particularly for use on horses, dogs and exotic animals. It can be used to treat cats however veterinary advice is recommended as cats are sensitive.
- Covers wounds and acts like a second skin, keeping out dirt and keeping in moisture.
- Allows the wound to breathe.
- Antibacterial properties prevent colonisation of the wound.
- SPF 29-33.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other For My Petz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.