Capstar For Large Dogs - 6 x 57mg Tablets
Single dose treatment for the control of fleas
- Capstar gives quick and effective relief from adult fleas and should be used anytime you find fleas on your dog or cat
- Capstar starts killing fleas within 30 minutes & continues to rapidly kill fleas for at least 24 hours
Safe and fast flea control
Capstar leaves no pesticide residue on your pet. It's a small tablet so there are no messy applicators and it can't wash or rub off.
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Administer Capstar directly into your pet’s mouth.
- Mix it in dog food but take care that your dog’s finishes the whole dosage.
- One tablet per day is a standard dosage.
- To prevent re-infestation in dogs, treat all the pets in house.
- Can continue the treatment of Capstar, whenever fleas are observed or re-infestation occurs.
|Weight of the dog||Capstar dose|
|1 – 11 Kg||1 tablet Capstar 11.4 mg (tablet for small cats & dogs)|
|11.1 – 57 Kg||1 tablet Capstar 57 mg (tablet for large dogs)|
|>57 Kg||2 tablets Capstar 57 mg (tablet for large dogs)|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other For My Petz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.