Capstar for Cats and Small Dogs 6 x 11.4mg Tablets
Safe and fast flea control
Capstar leaves no pesticide residue on your pet. It's a small tablet so there are no messy applicators and it can't wash or rub off.
Capstar gives quick and effective relief from adult fleas and should be used anytime you find fleas on your dog or cat
Capstar starts killing fleas within 30 minutes & continues to rapidly kill fleas for at least 24 hours.
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Administer Capstar directly into your pet’s mouth.
- Mix it in dog food but take care that your dog’s finishes the whole dosage.
- One tablet per day is a standard dosage.
- To prevent re-infestation in dogs, treat all the pets in house.
- Can continue the treatment of Capstar, whenever fleas are observed or re-infestation occurs.
|Weight of the dog||Capstar dose|
|1 – 11 Kg||1 tablet Capstar 11.4 mg (tablet for small cats & dogs)|
|11.1 – 57 Kg||1 tablet Capstar 57 mg (tablet for large dogs)|
|>57 Kg||2 tablets Capstar 57 mg (tablet for large dogs)|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other For My Petz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.