Advocate for Cats over 4kg 3 Pack Purple
Advocate is the complete all-in-one parasite protection against fleas, worms and more. Advocate not only treats parasite infections, but monthly treatment can help protect your cat against fleas, heartworm and most gastrointestinal worms. An easy-to-use spot-on, it is applied monthly.
The super ingredients in Advocate provide fast relief from fleas, prevent deadly heartworm and protect both your cat and your family from most gastrointestinal worms. Advocate stops fleas feeding within 3 to 5 minutes, killing adult fleas and their larvae within 20 minutes - helping to break the flea lifecycle.
With monthly use, it also protects your cat from the danger of heartworm infections. Plus Advocate aids in the prevention and control of lungworm. It kills mites too and is water-resistant. It all adds up to the most thorough parasite protection available for your cat.
- Fast-acting – rapid flea relief within 3 to 5 minutes
- Easy to use – simple spot-on treatment
- Prevents deadly heartworm
- Controls lungworm
- Protects cat and family against worms
- Water resistant
Directions for Use
Remove required tubes from the packet. Hold tube upright away from you and pull the cap off. Reverse the cap and push cap back on the tube. Twist cap to break the seal, then remove the cap from tube.
- Make sure your cat is standing during treatment.
- Part the fur on the back of your cat’s neck and place the tip of the tube on the skin.
- Squeeze the tube firmly twice and apply the solution directly on the skin.
- Avoid applying the treatment near the eyes or mouth area as this may cause irritation, and try not to use the spot-on if your pet is wet.
- If washing your pet during the use of this product, use a soap-free shampoo so it doesn’t affect the treatment.
- Advocate is for external application only.
- Record treatment date and repeat monthly as required.
- Advocate flea, heartworm and worm treatment for cats is for external use on cats and kittens older than nine weeks.
Possible Side Effects
- Occasionally, hair loss may occur at the application site. This is usually a single occurrence and hair will grow back.
- Avoid contact with the eyes when using this product. If the product does enter your eye, wash it out immediately with water. Wash hands after each application.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Instead, give a glass of water.
- After use replace the cap on tube. Dispose of used tubes and packaging by wrapping in paper and place in garbage.
- Imidacloprid 100 g/L
- Moxidectin 10 g/L
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other For My Petz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.